Traditional & Tankless Water Heater Repair Plumbing Services Mechanicsburg, PA
Call Us Today at (717) 229-7906 to Schedule an Appointment!
Pronto Plumbing Offers Water Heater Repair Service to Our Local Mechanicsburg, PA Residents
Water Heater Repair Consultation & Water Quality Test
We’ll Come to Your House…
• Diagnose the Problem with your Hot Water Heater
• Present You with Solutions on What to Do Next
• Includes a FREE Water Quality Test & Valve Tagging
Pronto Plumbing ensures 100% Customer Satisfaction on all repairs & installs
• NO Service Call Fees. NO Dispatch Fees.
Copyright 2019, Dealer Teamwork LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Our Mechanicsburg Water Heater Repairs Include:
- Burner repair and replacement
- Pressure release valve repair and replacement
- Ignition system repair and replacement
- Anode rod repair and replacement
- Thermostat repair and replacement
- Drain valve repair and replacement
- Water shut off valve replacement
- Gas shut off valve replacement
- And any other water heater repair services you require in the Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania metro area
Mechanicsburg, PA Water Heater Repair Services Include:
- No hot water
- Leaking hot water heater
- Insufficient hot water
- Gas hot water tank heaters
- Electric hot water heaters
- Tankless “on-demand” hot water heaters
- And any other water heater repair services you require in the Mechanicsburg, PA metro area
Our Expert Plumbers Can Fix Your Water Heater Now!
See How Fast We Can Get To You in Mechanicsburg, PA
What’s Inside Your Water Heater?
IMPORTANT: Take These Steps Immediately When Your Water Heater Leaks in Mechanicsburg, PA
- 1. Rinse water heater with cold water after all water is drained. This will flush out any remaining sediments.
- 2. Turn the unit OFF. Gas – Twist the dial on top of thermostat to OFF
- 3. Turn off water supply. Turn the handle on the water valve clockwise until it stops. If it doesn’t move or turn off, shut off your home’s main water supply
- 4. Drain the water heater. Bottom of your water heater has a drain valve – attach a hose to it and run the other end to a lower area drain. Then, open the drain valve – you may need a tool such as a screwdriver
- 5. Open the pressure relief valve. Be careful, water may be hot! Flip the relief valve to keep a vacuum from forming as water is draining
- 6. Rinse water heater with cold water after all water is drained. This will flush out any remaining sediments
- 7. Call Pronto Plumbing the local Mechanicsburg water heater repair experts at (717) 229-7906 – We’ll be on our way!