Toilet Repair in Camp Hill, Harrisburg & East Pennsboro Township, PA and the Surrounding Areas
Does your toilet:
- Flush slowly?
- Leak at the tank or at the floor?
- Refill slowly?
- Run continuously?
- Fill randomly on its own?
- Not flush at all?
Well if you answered yes to any of these questions you may need to have some components of your Toilet Repair in Camp Hill, Harrisburg & East Pennsboro Township, PA or you may need a new toilet. Toilet problems left unfixed can cost you money in wasted water. So it is important to make sure your toilet tank parts and seals are working properly and not leaking.
Is your toilet gurgling?
If you frequently hear your toilet gurgle, you may not have a problem with the toilet but rather an issue further down the line in the drain or in the vent pipe that is attached to your drain system. If your toilet gurgles, you should get your plumbing system inspected to prevent this annoying noise from turning into a larger problem and a bigger mess! Read more about what causes a toilet to gurgle.
Was your home built before 1995? You may be flushing money right down the drain! As of 1995 the National Energy Policy Act (H.R. 776) mandated that all new toilets in the U.S. only flush with 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf). If you have an older toilet you may be using 3.5 gpf or more! Check out our toilet options to start saving money with every flush!
Think all toilets are the same? Check out our toilet options!
Pronto Plumbing offers a wide variety of toilets for many needs or applications. If Toilet Repair in Camp Hill, Harrisburg & East Pennsboro Township, PA is not enough, there are a lot of options for toilets now, allowing you to pick the most energy efficient or most comfortable toilet for you as a replacement.
Pronto Plumbing Toilet Options:
- Standard Flush (1.6 gpf, uses an average of 11,680 gallons per year per household. Saving you an average of 13,000 gallons per year over a pre-1995 toilet.) Available in: Standard Height, Comfort Height
- Power Flush (1.4 gpf, uses an average of 10,220 gallons per year per household. Saving an average of 14,000 gallons per year over a traditional toilet) Available in: Standard Height, Comfort Height
- Dual Flush (1.6/1.0 gpf, uses an average of 7,665 gallons per year per household. Saving you an average of 17,000 gallons per year over a traditional toilet) Available in: Standard Height, Comfort Height