Driver & Warehouse Associate Job Description
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors and customer homes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Medical Insurance -we have a great insurance plan for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad and access to integrated software.
- state of the art tools, parts and supplies
- 401k Plan with a company match and ESOP Plan
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
|Job Category||Driver, Warehouse|