10 Signs You Need a New Water Heater
Do you think your water heater might be on its last legs? After 10-12 years, most “tank” (pun intended!) But how can you tell when a new one is needed?
Below are the top 10 signs that indicate purchasing a new water heater is on the horizon:
- Your water heater doesn’t heat water anymore (or barely heats it.)
- You’ve begun to discover pieces of the anode rod (or other interior tank materials) when water flows out of faucets.
- Your water heater has begun to rust at the bottom.
- Your water heater leaks a little… or a lot.
- The water quality is being compromised by an old tank.
- Your water heater is more than 15 years old.
- Your water heater is making strange noises, and flushing the tank hasn’t helped.
- The water temperature is unpredictable.
- It’s begun to take longer and longer to heat the water.
- When the water heater is no longer sufficient for the size of your family.
Eventually, everyone needs a new water heater. So if it’s time for yours, give Pronto a call!